Here's our collection of luxury apartments and condos designed by top interior designers from around the world. Our featured homes in the sky are from major cities worldwide.
Welcome to our collection of luxury apartments and condos from around the world.
These designs and layouts are the finest in the world, but vary by style and size.
The fact of the matter is more and more people are living in apartments and condos for a variety of reasons including the growing cost of detached homes in many areas, the desire for simplified living, choosing to live in urban centers, downsizing and a variety of other reasons.
However, just because you decide or have no choice but to live in an apartment doesn’t mean your living space can’t be beautiful. This collection of beautiful apartments and condos demonstrate that. While not huge, they are spacious enough to be very comfortable and the designs are very well done.
Table of Contents
- 1. Luxury contemporary apartment in San Francisco
- 2. Luxury Apartment by Coletivo Arquitetos
- 3. Glamorous Apartment by Audax
- 4. Duplex Apartment by BFDO Architects
- 5. Open Concept Luxury Condo in Austin, Texas by Sanders Architecture
- 6. Modern Duplex in Lebanon by Askdeco Interior Design
- 7. Tribecca Loft by Chango & Co.
- 8. The Queen Alix by Maître Carré
- 9. Spacious Apartment with Plenty of Sitting Areas
- 10. Apartment with a Slide by Ki Design
- 11. Downtown Aspen Penthouse
- 12. Historic Gastown Penthouse by PlaidFox Studio
- 13. Antigua Apartment in Mexico City by estereotomia
- 14. Versailles Penthouse in Las Vegas
- 15. New York City’s Police Building Penthouse
- 16. Pre-War Apartment on Madison Avenue
- 17. Eagle Warehouse Loft in Chelsea
- 18. New York Penthouse with Greenhouse
- 19. Glass Penthouse of the Seven Harrison Building
- 20. The Studio Loft by Yerce Architecture and ZAAS
- 21. The Ibiza Campo Loft Designed by Jurjen van Hulzen of the Nieuw and Ibiza Interiors
- 22. Penthouse in Water Street, Chicago
- 23. Minimalist Soho Gallery Penthouse
- 24. Allied Box Company Warehouse Super Loft
- 25. Eagle Warehouse Clock Tower Loft
- 26. Tribeca Loft Art Gallery
- 27. FHM Batchelor Apartment by ONG&ONG
- 28. Small Apartment by Vagon Architects
- 29. Apartment Piano Nobile in Venice, Italy
- 30. Apartment 65m2 in Dublin 2019 by Tim Gabriel
- 31. Penthouse in Saigon by T3 Architects
- 32. PH-13 by Atelier L’inconnu
- 33. A Home for Readers by ATOMAA
- 34. Apartment Consolacao by Silvia Acar Arquitetura and Paula Saito
- 35. Mazanka Apartment by Renewed MAKHNO Studio
- 36. Minimalist Apartment with Panoramic View by Barbora Leblova
- 37. Apto LL by STUDIOCOLNAGHI ARQUITETURA
1. Luxury contemporary apartment in San Francisco
We kick off our luxury apartments and condos collection with a contemporary design in San Francisco by DECOR AID. What I particularly like about this design is the infusion of color in each room, especially the beautiful living room shown above.
2. Luxury Apartment by Coletivo Arquitetos
Here’s a huge luxury apartment with a stunning coffered ceiling. The home incorporates a lot of light wood throughout, including on the walls.
In addition to a magnificent living room, this apartment has a small media room, modern kitchen, modern bathrooms and bedrooms and a dining room.
When you tour the house, you’ll notice some details that are really cool like a floating desk which creates a small computer workspace.
3. Glamorous Apartment by Audax
The kitchen island with built-in curved seating is one of my all-time favorite kitchen islands. If you like that, you’ll love this glamorous apartment by Audax.
The design includes a variety of rich materials including brass, walnut and marble. Each room is unique with some interesting color and material combinations, but in the whole, the resulting design is beautiful. For instance, the blue and medium-tone wood kitchen above is a fabulous combination.
You have to see the rest of this home to appreciate the design. The attention to detail is incredible.
4. Duplex Apartment by BFDO Architects
This is a duplex, which is a two-story apartment owned by a family with two kids. It’s a spacious apartment that is larger than many single family homes. It includes a formal living room, family room, dining room, gorgeous kitchen and several bedrooms.
I love the design throughout. It’s contemporary, but also a bit whimsical the variety of colors throughout. For example, the dining room has yellow chairs. The living room has an orange sofa. There are a variety of blue accent walls throughout the home as well.
5. Open Concept Luxury Condo in Austin, Texas by Sanders Architecture
If you like modern with a touch of industrial design, you’ll love this spacious luxury condo in Austin, Texas by Sanders Architecture.
The show-stopper is the open concept living space where you enjoy incredible views from every vantage point. The kitchen was very well designed so that when at most workspaces, you look out the large windows to the views. Same with the dining room and living room seating.
In addition to the usual rooms, this condo includes a spacious modern home office.
6. Modern Duplex in Lebanon by Askdeco Interior Design
This spacious modern duplex apartment in Lebanon by Askdeco Interior Design features a really cool spiral staircase between the two floors.
The design is very modern, with large open spaces, modern furniture and a variety of interesting materials used throughout. Initially, the owner of the duplex wanted an industrial style, which I think still comes through to some extent, but that style evolved into a more refined modern look.
7. Tribecca Loft by Chango & Co.
Tribeca is a very trendy neighborhood in New York City. People are buying up loft spaces and investing millions of dollars into renovations. This is one such example. The design is by renowned interior designer Chango & Co.
The design is uniform throughout with dark wood flooring extensive white walls contrasted with charcoal gray furniture. This is not the first time Chango & Co. implemented the white and charcoal gray contrast extensively.
For Tribeca, this loft is sizable and luxurious. You definitely have to see more.
8. The Queen Alix by Maître Carré
Here’s an apartment with open concept living in Montreal built by Maître Carré. As you can see, the rooftop units enjoy a rooftop yard and deck, which is really cool. The kitchen color scheme varies from white to dark.
9. Spacious Apartment with Plenty of Sitting Areas
What caught my eye about this high-end apartment is all the sitting areas in the open space concept. It’s a real party environment that can comfortably seat plenty of people. Take a look – it’s like 3 living rooms in one. This was designed by by Wael Farran Studio.
10. Apartment with a Slide by Ki Design
This is the closer look at the landing end of the steel slide that connects to the second-floor landing. You can also see here the modern standing lamp at the corner beside the reading nook of the window. This Apartment was designed by the architectural firm, Ki Design.
11. Downtown Aspen Penthouse
The living room has a large beige cushioned sofa facing a large contrasting black stone structure that houses the fireplace and the TV mounted above it. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
12. Historic Gastown Penthouse by PlaidFox Studio
This is the bright and airy living room with a large navy blue sectional sofa and a life-size stone statue at the corner. This penthouse was designed by PlaidFox Studio.
13. Antigua Apartment in Mexico City by estereotomia
This is the dining room of the apartment with a wooden dining table that matches the hardwood flooring and the wall-mounted sculpture of a tribal mask on the far wall. This was designed by Estereotomia.
14. Versailles Penthouse in Las Vegas
A focused look at the formal living’s luxurious sofa set lighted by elegant wall lights in between tall windows. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
15. New York City’s Police Building Penthouse
This is a look at the inside of the large dome of the penthouse that has a curved staircase with intricate wrought iron railings. This large circular room is also adorned with large arched windows that bring in natural lighting and provide a sweeping view of the city. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
16. Pre-War Apartment on Madison Avenue
This is a view of the living room showing the beige wall across from the sofa with a set of wall-mounted frames. This wall has a small bar peninsula at the edge leading to the kitchen. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
17. Eagle Warehouse Loft in Chelsea
This is a view of the living room with exposed wooden beams on its ceiling, tall windows, and a dark gray L-shaped sofa that stands out on the patterned area rug over the hardwood flooring. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
18. New York Penthouse with Greenhouse
This is the greenhouse that is currently used as a painting studio of the penthouse. It has glass walls that extend to the ceiling. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
19. Glass Penthouse of the Seven Harrison Building
This is the large room with a brightness to it that comes from the natural lights coming in from the glass walls. You can see here the living room with a beige sofa set to complement the brightness. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
20. The Studio Loft by Yerce Architecture and ZAAS
This is a lovely view of this studio loft with a modern floating staircase that matches with the steel structures of the second level. Here you can also see the large glass wall that rises from the floor to the next floor above. This was designed by Yerce Architecture & ZAAS
21. The Ibiza Campo Loft Designed by Jurjen van Hulzen of the Nieuw and Ibiza Interiors
This is the dining area of the loft with a rustic charm to its wooden ceiling and woven wicker hood of the pendant light over the black dining table adorned with a large colorful painting on the side and potted plants on the far side. This was designed by the Nieuw and Ibiza Interiors
22. Penthouse in Water Street, Chicago
This is a look at the living room and sitting area with gray chairs, beige marble floor, and pillars adorned with a couple of statues. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
23. Minimalist Soho Gallery Penthouse
24. Allied Box Company Warehouse Super Loft
This is the great room of the loft apartment that houses the living room area, dining area, and kitchen on the far corner of the spacious great room. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
25. Eagle Warehouse Clock Tower Loft
This is a look at the great room that houses the dining area, living room area, and a mini-library. These are all complemented by the large clock face that also acts as a large glass window. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
26. Tribeca Loft Art Gallery
This is a look at the great room of the loft, It has a scious hardwood flooring that houses the dining, living, and kitchen brightened by the row of tall arched windows. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
27. FHM Batchelor Apartment by ONG&ONG
This is a look at the bright and airy living room of the apartment with a set of gray sectional sofas brightened by the tall glass walls that also showcase the skyline view of the city below. This was designed by ONG&ONG.
28. Small Apartment by Vagon Architects
This is a look at the living room of the apartment with a large L-shaped purple sectional sofa next to the white dining set a few steps away. This was designed by Vagon Architects.
29. Apartment Piano Nobile in Venice, Italy
This is an exterior view of the apartment building showcasing the canal and the boat dock that leads to the main entrance. Image courtesy of Toptenrealestatedeals.com.
30. Apartment 65m2 in Dublin 2019 by Tim Gabriel
This is a close look at the apartment living room with a set of gray sofa and has a clear view of the kitchen and dining area through a set of glass walls that slide to open. This was designed by: Tim Gabriel
31. Penthouse in Saigon by T3 Architects
This is a view of the apartment interior with a view of the dining area and the living room area on the far side with a brown leather sofa topped with a tall ceiling and adorned by the green area rug. This was designed by T3 Architects.
32. PH-13 by Atelier L’inconnu
This is a view of the apartment interior showcasing the dining area, kitchen area and living room areas with open walls that connect each other. These are complemented by the black accents of the ceiling, cabinetry and the glass walls on the far side by the living room. This was designed by Atelier L’inconnu.
33. A Home for Readers by ATOMAA
This is a bright interior of the apartment showcasing multiple built-in bookshelves and an abundance of natural lighting that brightens the reading nook with a built-in bench on the far side by the window. This was designed by ATOMAA.
34. Apartment Consolacao by Silvia Acar Arquitetura and Paula Saito
This is a close look at the apartment’s living room area with a cozy home office setup across from it. These are then complemented by the natural lighting that comes from the large windows on the far wall. This was designed by Silvia Acar Arquitetura
35. Mazanka Apartment by Renewed MAKHNO Studio
This is a view of the apartment’s dining area with a textured stone wall on the side. The white round dining table is topped with a woven wicker hood for the pendant light. This was designed by MAKHNO Studio.
36. Minimalist Apartment with Panoramic View by Barbora Leblova
This is an interior view of the apartment’s minimalist living room with a large sectional sofa across from the TV. These are then complemented by the glass windows that have panoramic views outside. This was designed by Barbora Léblová Interiors & Architecture.
37. Apto LL by STUDIOCOLNAGHI ARQUITETURA
This is a full view of the apartment’s living room with a large gray leather sectional sofa across from the wall-mounted TV, modern fireplace and potted plant. These are all complemented by the large glass wall behind the sofa. This was designed by STUDIOCOLNAGHI ARQUITETURA.