Company name: T3 Architects
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Completion Year: 2016
• Main contractor (ATC)
• Furniture contractor (Minh Chuong),
• MEP contractor (Khang Nam Engineering),
• Wood supplier (Vinaplace),
• Lighting contractor (ELEK),
• Metalworks (SICOT FRENCH STEEL)
• Construction Management: T3 Architects & Atelier Mo Dat
Photo credits: Brice GODARD
- Wall finishing: Stucco Grassello – Marius AURENTI
- Wall and floor finish: Waxed Concrete – Marius AURENTI
- Outdoor Decking: Thermory – Vinaplace
- Kitchen ceiling: ESTA Natural engineered wood floors – Vinaplace
- LED lighting: Brand ELEK (lighting supply and lighting tailor-made design)
- Rugs: Louis De Poortere
A western Client asks for T3 to design his Penthouse in Ho Chi Minh City (District 2 – Thao Dien).
The client being very opened-mind and having clear ideas of what he wanted, T3 has designed the full layout of the Penthouse spread over 3 different levels (2 levels for apartment + 1 level for rooftop) to fit with the client’s expectations.
The main Interior Concept is to bring a contemporary industrial atmosphere, with an artistic touch and very high-end finishing for all areas: wall (wax concrete, stucco, cortene steel, cement board), floor (polished concrete, hardwood parquet), ceiling (hardwood).
Decorative Lighting has been tailor-made with the metal contractor, as well as the foot-bridge crossing the livingroom; furniture has been either tailor-made, either sourced by T3 to get a strong consistency of Interior Design elements. T3 also selected the artworks and rugs to fit with the industrial atmosphere.
On the large rooftop, T3 added a wooden deck (to get a better view of surroundings), and of course a lot of tropical plants to bring nature all around.
The result is a very unique Penthouse, above the client’s expectations.