Harry Styles stands to make a nice profit on his home which he’s listing at $8.495 million. He bought the 4,100 square foot home for $6..87 million in January 2016. He should have no problem making a deal on this gorgeous 1946 house.
At just 23, Styles has made quite the name for himself. The British songwriter, singer, and actor has dabbled in a lot of successful ventures as both a writer and performer. His credits include Dancing with the Stars, Saturday Night Live, and his latest, Good Morning Britain. He’s probably best known as a member of the band, One Direction. His latest project is in the film, Dunkirk.
Styles is going solo with his music with a new single titled Sign of the Times. It’s amazing to think how much he has accomplished in such a short period of time.
About the House He Has Listed
The home has three bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. Though it’s an older home, it has a lot of modern features that give it a contemporary feel. It is the ideal house for entertaining with a private location and beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. It has lots of fun extras that make it an excellent investment.
What I Like About this House
- Living room: The room has an inviting openness about it. It has a retro feel with a fireplace and, of course, those stunning views overlooking the city to the ocean. Lighting fixtures in the ceiling make the room bright and airy.
- Kitchen: The kitchen has everything you need to make gourmet meals. There is lots of counter space and cabinet for storage. It also has an island in the center of the room that acts as a breakfast nook.
- Terraces and outdoor space: This is a house made for outdoor entertaining with large terraces and a swimming pool. There is even a cabana.
- Extra rooms: What stands out most for me are the other rooms such as a screening room and a gym. The house truly has it all.
- The location: Its location and all the beautiful views make this one a keeper. They blend nicely with its 1950s vibe.
- Special features: Don’t let its older age fool you. This house has some amazing features such as silver travertine tile floors and 10-foot ceilings.
Words don’t do the house justice. Take a look at the full gallery of pictures and see for yourself what a stunning home it is.
Image Source: Trulia
Image Source: Trulia
Map of Neighborhood
Photos of the Area
Harry Styles Interview
Harry Styles style and voice has paid off for him. According to TheRichest.com, his estimated net worth is $23 million.