A massive space with a touch of modern look is Steph Curry's taste and this house is now up for grabs.
Pro NBA player Steph Curry is relisting his California estate for $3.195 million. With over 7,000 square feet a view of Diablo Mountain, this home is a modern luxury lover’s dream.
Stephen Curry, known by his nickname as Steph, was chosen by Golden State in the first round of the 2009 NBA Draft. He’s been with the Warriors ever since then, going on to be named Most Valuable Player twice (once by an unprecedented unanimous vote).
Curry has been called the greatest shooter in NBA history, and in 2017 helped his team to their second NBA championship. His father played basketball professionally as well, and Curry grew up going to practice with the team.
In 2011, Curry married long-time girlfriend Ayesha, an actress and producer who now stars in her own cooking show on the Food Network. The couple has two daughters.
About Steph Curry’s Home
Steph’s multi-million dollar sprawling Tuscan-style estate has an eye for clean lines, gorgeous views, and modern amenities. At 7,520 square feet, the main house has five bedrooms and six baths. It received extensive updates in 2015, and the new owner will love the state of the art La Cornue kitchen appliances, the BainUltra therapeutic tub, and the steam shower in the primary bath.
All of the bedrooms in the house look out onto the giant wraparound terrace, which features a view straight to Mt. Diablo. The terrace itself features a Control4 smart system that will allow the new owner to adjust music, monitor the alarm system, view the security cameras, and turn lights off and on.
The Curry’s property also features a guesthouse and comes situated on almost one acre.
What’s Great About This Home
- Fantastic view: While the home itself is lovely, the magic really happens when you step out of any of the five bedrooms onto the outdoor terrace. The view is stunning, and there are ample seating areas throughout to take advantage.
- The kitchen: A vision in white, clean lines, and updated textures, the kitchen is a cook’s dream. Large windows, gold lighting, and a gigantic island make this a place the family will love to congregate.
- Open floor plan: This house takes advantage of the modern style to showcase high ceilings and rooms the flow into each other. Arched windows and doorways lend additional appeal.
- Primary closet: when you do manage to peel yourself away from the dramatic views, you’ll want to gape at the primary closet. Gorgeous dark wood custom shelving makes quite an impact!
- Fireplace: The ornate front doors open onto a casual living area, crowned with a large fireplace for added organic textures and a homey feel.
Below is the full photo gallery of Steph Curry’s home.
Image source: Zillow.
Image source: Zillow.
Map of Neighborhood
Here’s a map of the area:
Image source: Google Maps
Steph Curry Interview
Thanks to his tremendous skills on the court, and endorsement deals, Stephen Curry is worth $47.3 million today.