Welcome to our gallery featuring a collection of gorgeous bathrooms, each featuring an L-shaped vanity.
While it’s commonplace for bathrooms to have more than one
vanity, some bathrooms just aren’t quite large enough to accommodate two sinks with separate vanities.
For these types of bathrooms, or for those with only a free corner, an L-shaped vanity may be the best solution.
Whether that extra space is used as a makeup vanity or as a second hand-washing station, an L-shaped vanity is sure to offer more utility than a single vanity.
And while it’s a bit of an unusual fixture in most spacious bathrooms, it’s perfect for fitting into tough corners and utilizing space.
It’s been said that in smaller bathrooms, having two sinks on a L-shaped vanity can lead to a bit of cramped personal space, should more than one person be at the sink.
You’ll notice that many L-shaped vanities don’t have two sinks. Many times they’ll have a makeup vanity attached, or use the extra space for storage.
Regardless of whether the L-shaped vanity is minimalist or ornate, the shape is definitely one to consider.
For oddly shaped rooms, even the lazy-L-shaped vanities work well. Lazy-L refers to a shape that isn’t fully an L, but is very similar.
We hope you’ll enjoy this gallery filled with unique and luxurious primary bathrooms; with L-shaped vanities, of course.
1. Contemporary Bathroom with Wood Vanity and Freestanding Soaking Tub
contemporary bathroom adheres to a few minimalist rules, including the use of simple, organic materials and light colors. Even the bathtub is encased in a block of rich, dark wood.
2. Contemporary Green Bathroom With Black Vanity
The soft spring green on the walls brings some much-needed color into the black and white primary bathroom. This bathroom features a large walk-in shower in addition to a soaking tub.
3. Elegant Bathroom with Corner Vanity and Makeup Mirror
A beautiful, elegant primary bathroom with a gilded soaking tub beneath a window bedecked in lace. In one corner is a dressing table and vanity complete with linen cabinets.
4. Contemporary White Bathroom with L-shaped Counters and Vanity
This contemporary bathroom features a large mirror, frosted glass-faced cabinets, and two sinks, one on either side of the L-shaped vanity.
5. Luxurious Primary Bathroom with Walk-In Shower and Spacious Vanity
The tile floor of this luxurious primary bathroom is full of colors and textures that correspond to various other accents in the space.
6. Bright Blue Contemporary Bathroom with Corner Vanity
The bright robin’s egg blue of this bathroom is complemented by the toned-down cabinetry and pitch-black countertops on the corner vanity.
7. Modern Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Light Wood Vanity
A floating vanity is a great look for modern bathrooms, and the wood corresponds with the trim around the window, adding color and warmth to the otherwise white bathroom.
8. Elegant Primary Bathroom with Black Tile and Rich Wood Vanity
Glass block sections in this bathroom obscure the view into the bathroom, preserving privacy, but also allowing light to still filter in from the adjacent room.
9. Light and Bright Primary Bathroom with Massive Tile Shower
Marble-effect tilework throughout this bespoke bathroom makes the deep, rich color of the L-shaped vanity really stand out. Note the massive walk-in glass shower.
10. Contemporary Bathroom with Large Shower and Soaking Tub
This is a more standard walk-in shower, surrounded by the same large-format tile as the soaking tub nearby. The space is accessorized with cotton stems in a metallic dimpled vase.
11. Light Blue Beach-Themed Bathroom with Corner Medicine Cabinet
The soft blue and greens of this bathroom complement the white vanity, which has a tall
in the center of the L-shape.
12. Spacious Primary Bathroom with Attached Closets
A skylight in a bathroom is an impressive feature that filters plenty of light down into this massive bathroom. Mirrored doors section off the closets.
13. Elegant Bathroom with Corner Vanity and Circular Sink
in this primary bathroom are a show-stopper. The intricate scrollwork fits perfectly in this elegant
14. Spacious Bathroom with L-shaped Granite Vanity
Rich tones in the granite countertops and textures in the drapery lend this bathroom an atmosphere of opulence.
15. Elegant and Luxurious Cream Primary Bathroom
Again, we can see how skylights filter light into a spacious bathroom. This space has layers upon layers of lighting, including sconces, wall lights, and even recessed lighting.
16. White and Cream Bathroom with Attached Closet
The simple white vanity of this bathroom is a great contrast to the wood-look
that leads into the closet.
17. Transitional Bathroom in White and Gray
The combination of subway tile and small format tiling in the shower is in gray, a particularly popular neutral these days. The gas fireplace next to the soaking tub is a particularly nice addition.
18. Spacious Contemporary Bathroom with Rich Wood
A set of steps lead up to the large soaking tub. The bathroom even includes a television, so the owners can enjoy a bath and catch up on their favorite shows.
19. Elegant Primary Bathroom in Blues and Grays
This beautiful contemporary bathroom features a unique star-shaped light fixture and a large glass walk-in shower. Marble countertops complete the design.
20. Modern Bathroom in Bold Primary Red
Bold red in this rather small bathroom provides a stunning contrast to the cream walls and countertops. An L-shaped vanity allows for storage behind the commode.
21. White Bathroom With Plenty of Light
Packing the shower between the vanity and the soaking tub is a clever way to save space, especially when space is at a premium. Keeping the color palette light and bright helps keep the space feeling open and airy.
22. Modern Bathroom with Floating Shelving
Open shelving in a bathroom is the perfect spot to store a few odds and ends, including rolled towels for that “spa” look. The subway tile in the shower is classic and simple.
23. Spacious Cream All-Tile Bathroom
Encasing a bathtub in tilework is a great way to add cohesiveness to a design. The L-shaped vanity takes full advantage of an odd space in this unusually shaped bathroom.
24. Bathroom and Dressing Room with Center Shower
This bathroom is separated in the center by a walk-in shower. One side is a dressing room and makeup vanity, while the other serves a more traditional bathroom function.
25. Victorian Style Primary Bathroom and Dressing Room
This ultra-feminine bathroom features mirrors embedded in an extension of the purple and cream granite that forms the countertops.
26. Spacious Primary Bathroom with a Spiral Shower
A curved shower is an easy way to keep water contained in one spot, particularly in an open-concept bathroom. Light wood vanities are paired with arched mirrors.
27. Minimalist Organic Bathroom with Contrasting Tile
The grain of the minimalist vanities, paired with the crisp white of the vessel sink makes this bathroom a model of minimalism.
28. Classic Rustic Contemporary Primary Bathroom With Vessel Sinks
Textured stone in the shower and natural stone countertops add to the rustic appeal of this bathroom. More elegant elements, like the vessel, and sinks, balance out the rustic charm.
29. Elegant Dressing Room Inside a Primary Bathroom
Stencils above each mirror resemble tiaras in this traditionally feminine dressing room, part of a large primary bathroom.
30. Contemporary Primary Bathroom with Lazy-L Vanity
In smaller bathrooms, an L-shaped vanity can extend the space just enough to have space for a second sink.
Home » 30 Bathrooms with L-Shaped Vanities