Staging a home office can be tricky. Get a bunch of tips and 2 inspiring home office staging ideas and sell your home quicker!
Welcome to our gallery featuring the stunning home office designs by Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors is a favorite among popular designers as a company that focuses on providing staging services as well as selling custom, high quality furniture to a number of interior designers, decorators, and a wide variety of customers.
The company takes great pride in their various types of furniture and accessories; all of which are high quality, well crafted, bench made furniture, sold at a reasonable price.
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors’ catalog is a comprehensive selection of top quality handcrafted pieces that come in dozens of styles. They also offer a complete customization option in which many pieces can be altered to the precise needs and preferences of their customers.
The goal of this gallery is to demonstrate important tips for staging your home office for sale, using the incredible designs from Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
When staging your home office, remember these helpful tips:
- Generalize – If there is any room that you are going to depersonalize, the home office is the one. Make sure to leave out any personal or identifying information in this room. Not only does it break the vision of a potential buyer, but it can also be dangerous to you. Any bit of identifying information can be used by someone with less than noble intentions. (Source: Staging Diva)
- Be clutter free – Remove anything that can clutter the desktops here. Try to make this space as large as possible by removing all unnecessary items from shelves, floor drawers, and desks. A home office can quickly feel claustrophobic if there is too much lying around. Even a rug can seemingly shrink the space. (Source: Staging Diva)
- Minimize furniture – You only need a few pieces of furniture to make a room look like an appealing home office. A simple desk, a chair, and a few accessories are all you really need. If it is a big enough home office, you may add a ‘visitor’ chair, or maybe create a small reading nook if space is available. (Source: Stage My Own Home)
- Cultivate natural brightness – As with any room, natural light is your friend. Buyers are always on the hunt for those sources of beautiful sunshine. Make sure your windows are unobstructed, and you cultivate as much natural light as possible. If you need to, add some bright artificial lights to make sure there are no dark and uninviting corners. (Source: Style My Space)
- Get organized – Use simple and elegant organizers to store office supplies. Give the space a well maintained and clean appearance. Clutter and mess are unattractive to buyers. (Source: Stage My Own Home)
We hope that these tips will aid you in making the best decisions and help sell your home faster!
This large and elegant home office has a great deal of space to work with. The space is very open, but there is enough room for a seating and a table beyond the desk and work area. Notice how there are a few design aspects on the tables, but the area is not overly crowded or cluttered. The lighting in this room is bright, and the space is inviting and relaxed. It is a space that a buyer could see themselves working from home in. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This well lit home office is simple and modern. There are no personal items out, and supplies are well organized. There is enough room for a sofa for relaxing, but there is still very minimal furniture. The simple design lets the workspace feel open and free. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Related Galleries & Rooms You May Like:
26 Pictures of Home Office & Study Designs | 30 Incredible Home Office & Den Design Ideas by Top Interior Designers | 64 Luxury & Modern Home Office Design Ideas (Pictures) | 28 Breathtaking Home Library Designs