Welcome to our gallery featuring a number of incredible kitchen designs from Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
With a focus on high-quality and custom furniture, Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors provides staging services for interior designers, decorators, and all types of customers.
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors is often sought by popular interior designers as a major source for their top quality furnishings and accessories.
The company takes great pride in providing their customers with the highest quality handcrafted and bench made furniture at a reasonable price. This is reflected in their quality over quantity mentality, and their bench made over assembly line policy.
The Bespoke catalog offers a comprehensive selection of furnishings for any occasion, space, and style. They also offer complete customization options that allow customers to make alterations to the pieces, so that they may fit any particular need a customer may have.
This gallery aims to provide you with a list of important tips that you will need when staging a kitchen for a home’s sale, using the incredible designs by Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors to illustrate them.
Here are the tips to keep in mind:
- Rather than replace, opt to re-stain or repaint – If you have old, outdated, and unappealing cabinets, it may be a big turnoff to buyers. However, you may not have to shell out the big bucks to update the kitchen. There is a chance you can give those old cabinets new life with a fresh stain. A natural wood look with a good fresh stain can provide a more up to date look that buyers will appreciate. If your cabinets are too dark, a coat of white paint can breathe new life into those old and drab cabinets. (Source: HGTV)
- Clear the counters – Too much clutter can be unattractive in your kitchen. Get rid of all of the appliances and brikabrak that will take up all of that amazing counter space. (Source: Huffington Post)
- Have some accessories – A well-placed bowl of fruit or a delicate and elegant flower can be perfect for staging a kitchen. It helps to create an ambiance so that the space is not too bare, while making sure not to overcrowd the space. (Source: Huffington Post)
- Make it shiny – Buyers love stainless steel appliances. But there is no need to go out and completely replace your out of date dishwasher. There is stainless steel stick coating that can transform your drab dishwasher into one that looks sleek and ultra modern. (Source: HGTV)
- Natural light is your friend – Like every room, natural light is the best option when staging. It helps show off features better and makes the entire space more warm and welcoming. Let as much of that beautiful sunlight in as you can. (Source: HGTV)
- Look to the cleaning pros – You may pride yourself on your cleaning prowess and your ability to get things spic and span, but kitchens are notorious for hiding a bit of dirt where you least expect. And buyers will find them. It is best to put your mind at ease and let a pro do a once over in your kitchen area and make sure that it is truly spotless. (Source: Houzz)
- Get those cupboards organized – Buyers will go through your drawers and cupboards. Make sure that they are not overstuffed and crowded. You want it to look like there is plenty of room in your cupboards for all of the items they may have. (Source: Houzz)
We hope that these tips will help you make the best decisions and help sell your home faster!
This clean and well lit kitchen is perfectly staged. We can see that there are not a number of appliances cluttering up the countertops. The counters only have a simple attractive accessories. Things that remind you it’s a kitchen, such as a bowl of fruit, but not that show the full functionality of the kitchen. Remember a staged kitchen is not a functional kitchen, but an attractive kitchen. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This beautiful kitchen is clear and very clean. You can see how the natural light makes the kitchen very attractive. The light plays off of the beautiful stainless steel appliances. These appliances give this already clean kitchen a sleek and ultra modern look. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here is another angle on this simple and modern kitchen design. Here we can see all of the counter surfaces in the kitchen, and how they are decorated. There is no overbearing clutter and appliances. There are only tasteful, small groups of items that liven up the space. Including a flower to bring some interesting depth to the space. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This is a third shot of this amazing kitchen design where we can see a good angle of the cupboard space. The cupboards are wonderfully organized, and it is easy for any prospective buyers to see the potential for their own things to occupy this space. There are even some of the cupboards occupied by decoration, to suggest there is ample storage space. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This angle shows the ample cupboard space again, as well as the well decorated counter tops. The light source can also be seen here, and the natural light gives this kitchen space a light and welcoming feel. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
In this simple and elegant kitchen, we can see a mixture of natural light and bright artificial lights working to make a bright, clean, and inviting space. The stainless steel appliances help cultivate the modern and updated look. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
In this simple kitchen area, the natural light pours over the uncluttered counters. The flowers on the counter tops bring vibrancy and life to this bright and uncomplicated space. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Related Galleries & Rooms You May Like:
27 of the Best Online Kitchen Cabinet Stores and Retailers | 36 Bright Kitchen Designs by Genius Designers | 46 Inspiring Kitchen Lighting Ideas | 29 Beautiful Kitchen Designs by Top Designers Worldwide
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.