Welcome to this gallery, featuring amazing foyer designed by Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This company provides staging services and sells high quality furnishings to a variety of interior designers, decorators, and all other ilk of customers.
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors is sought out by popular designers for their top of the line, handcrafted, bench made furniture and accessories, all sold for a reasonable price. They pride themselves on being high quality and handcrafted, rather than assembly line construction.
The Bespoke catalogue has a comprehensive selection of handcrafted furniture that fit dozens of designs, and is favored by many designers. They also offer a complete customization option where customers can alter the various pieces to fit their every need.
This gallery aims to demonstrate important tips for staging your foyer featuring the incredible designs of Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
When staging your foyer, remember these helpful tips:
- Make that first impression count – Get a new and impressive welcome mat; from the moment the buyer walks up, you want them to feel welcomed. Use plants and lively colors that pull the interest of the buyer, and entice them to enter and see more. (Source: Forbes)
- Set the tone for the whole house – Make your foyer bright and breezy with a fresh coat of paint and perform any necessary improvements. Remove all clutter, and make the flow through this area as easy and alluring as possible. By removing much of the clutter and items, you can demonstrate all of the storage space and make the area look as large as possible. (Source: BHG)
- Be bright and sunny – The foyer is a very important room to keep as bright as possible. When a foyer is dark and drab, it may turn off potential buyers and they may not even venture past the entrance. By keeping the entrance as draped in as much light as possible, you are drawing those buyers in, and encouraging them to move into the deeper recess of the house. (Source: HGTV)
- Update your door – If you can, update your door hardware and make it as appealing as possible. The doorway is the entrance to the rest of your home, and you should start off on the right foot. Don’t underestimate an updated and impressive doorway. (Source: Active Rain)
- Appeal to all of the senses – On top of being decluttered and bright, your entrance should smell appealing. Some flowers and some potpourri can create a pleasant scent that will welcome buyers as they enter, making the overall experience amazing. (Source: Active Rain)
We hope that these tips will aid you in making the best decisions and help sell your home faster!
This brightly lit foyer shows a very open and welcoming entrance. The flow in this foyer invites people coming through to enter into the rest of the house. This room sets the tone for the visit as a bright and warm experience. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here is a closer shot of the table that sits in the foyer. It is lightly decorated, and free of clutter. There are no racks of coats or stacks of shoes, just a simple chair and table with some light, alluring accouterments. The flower adds a bit of life to this space, and pulls in buyers further into the house. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here is a bright and simple entrance way, with a welcoming seat and simple design elements on a shelving unit. The brightness and clutter free nature of this space makes a good and welcoming entrance into the rest of the home. It is easy for a foyer to become laden with jacket and shoes, but you may show off the space by keeping this area as clean as possible. See the complete portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Related Galleries & Rooms You May Like:
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.