Welcome to our gallery on staging bathrooms, featuring the designs of Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors!
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors focuses on providing high-quality and custom designs for designers and decorators, as well as staging services.
The company is well known for their high-quality handcrafted pieces, and are popular with a variety of interior designers. Their furnishings are renowned for their quality, impressive hand-worked craftsmanship offered at a reasonable price.
They have an extensive catalogue with a comprehensive collection of stunning handcrafted furnishings in a variety of styles. Above this, they have complete customization options for customers so that they may fit the quality pieces to any style or need they may have.
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors has a quality over quantity mentality and they take great pride in their furnishings.
In this gallery, we provide tips for staging bathroom areas for the sale of your home. This gallery features the amazing design of Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors, along with their staging skills and know-how.
Here are some important tips to remember when you are staging your bathroom for the potential sale of your home:
- Install a pedestal sink if possible. Pedestal sinks are simple, clean, and have great space economy. They are appealing to potential buyers and show off the square footage of your bathroom more elegantly than other kinds of sinks. (Source: HGTV)
- Use white accessories. Adorning your bathroom with clean, fresh and well placed white linens, curtains, and mats gives a bathroom a luxury spa appeal. You can further this appeal by rolling towels and stacking them, much like a spa would. Placing a few candles or specialty soaps can also add to this appeal. (Source: Forbes )
- Make things bright. Use high wattage bulbs and try to accentuate natural light to create a bright and cheerful space. If your bulbs are too dim it can make the space far too dark and dreary, which can make a bathroom feel quite cramped. (Source: Forbes)
- Use pale neutral colors. When painting your bathroom, use pale colors such as aqua, sage, cream, warm pale yellow, and/or white. These colors make your bathroom feel fresh, clean, and contemporary. This is appealing to buyers. (Source: Stage My Own Home)
- Clear your counters. Clear out all of the unnecessary items from countertops. Let it be a blank canvas for the buyers. Let it seem like a space they can step in and claim as their own personal space. (Source: Houzz)
Hopefully these tips will help you sell your home quickly!
Here is a lovely example of a staged bathroom. The clean counters and the white linens give this bathroom a luxury feel. The folded stacks of towels give this bathroom a spa feel, which just adds to the luxury feel. The bright lighting also makes this space feel large and welcoming. The counters are free from all personal effects, and only adorned with a few decorative items that add to the elegance of the room. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here we see a beautiful bathroom staged perfectly. The clear counter space makes a great blank canvas for potential buyers. The stacks of folded towels and the flowers bring the luxury appeal to the potential buyers. This bathroom does not need as much of the high wattage bulbs because of the ample natural light that pours in from the massive glass door. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This bathroom uses bright light bulbs to make a warm and well-lit space for those prospective buyers. This bathroom uses quite a bit of white to accentuate the brightness and make the room as luxurious and welcoming as possible. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Related Galleries & Rooms You May Like:
41 Bespoke Bathrooms with Glittering Chandeliers | 27 Relaxing Bathrooms Featuring Elegant Clawfoot Tubs | 20 Elegant Bathrooms With Corner Showers | 30 Master Bathrooms with Free-Standing Soaking Tubs
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.