Table of Contents
- A. Tall Folding Stools
- B. Tall Bar Stools
- C. Tall Step Stools
- D. Tall Stools with Back
- E. Tall Wooden Stools
- F. Tall Rolling Stools
- G. Tall Stools with Arms
- H. Tall Drafting Stools
- I. Tall White Stools
- J. Tall Black Stools
- K. Tall Brown Stools
- L. Tall Leather Stools
- M. Tall Swivel Stools
- N. CONCLUSION
A bar in the dining area is always fashionable and useful during special nights. The bar is a place to chill and party for those special events. Can you even imagine staying and enjoying your time in a bar without any tall stools?
Tall stools add personality and good atmosphere in the bar area. Isn’t it nice to chill and party on a comfortable and nice stool than a flimsy and uncomfortable one? To save you from the dilemma, here’s some of the best tall stools we reviewed just for you:
A. Tall Folding Stools
1. Trademark Gameroom Black Cushioned Folding Stool
One thing you’ll love about this stool is that it’s cushioned and portable. The manufactures made an exemplary job in combining comfort and portability into one good stool. The design is pretty sleek and modern too! It has a black color with metallic finish.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Easy to put up.
- Cushioned for added comfort.
- Pretty and modern design.
- It’s pretty decent for some occasions, but not durable enough for daily use in the long run.
- Doesn’t support heavyweight efficiently.
- Quality issues.
B. Tall Bar Stools
Tall bar stools is an essential part of the bar. Enjoying your favorite drink won’t feel the same without the comfort and beauty of a reliable tall stool. Unlike the folding stool we just mentioned, these stools are stand alone and are built to be more durable.
1. Roundhill Furniture Masaccio Cushioned Leatherette Upholstery Airlift Adjustable Swivel Barstool with Chrome Base
Tall stools with cushioned seat and lower back support are heaven-sent if you’d ask me. Not all stools can support your back and give you comfort, anyway. This tall stool is just that–plus more. The design is a perfect combination of comfort and great aesthetics. The height is also adjustable to match your needs.
- Leatherette upholstery is soft and expensive-looking.
- Durable and sturdy built.
- Height is adjustable.
- Features a footrest.
- Cushioned seating and lower back support.
- Doesn’t occupy much space.
- Easy to assemble.
- Comes with a strange chemical odor.
- You’ve gotta push hard to lean back and get lower back support.
- Some parts are made of plastic.
2. Ashley Furniture Signature Design – Challiman Bar Stool
- Highly portable with wheel casters.
- Perfect for low-table bars.
- Nice build and design.
- Screws that come with it are not very durable.
- It can be too short for some (24″).
- Some holes for the screw are not in line.
- Quality concerns.
3. Roundhill Furniture Redico Adjustable Metal Barstool
This is a great bar stool with adjustable height–you can even convert it into a regular dining chair! That functionality give it an edge over any other tall bar stools. Let us not forget to mention about its classic and elegant design. The metal frame and back rest is also a plus!
- It comes with leg extensions to adjust its height.
- Beautiful design with cushion and backrest.
- Fashionable and well-made.
- Durable and comfortable stool.
- Assembly can be pretty tough for some.
- Design detail on the metal back frame are not very flawless.
- Seats can’t comfortably accommodate large frames.
- Some holes and screws may not match up.
C. Tall Step Stools
Step stools are stools with added functionality of a mini step-ladder. Being a smart consumer means, you must make sure that you get the most value of your money in every purchase. The dual functionality of step stools make it one of the most practical stools to purchase.
1. 3-Step Wood Step Stool
This stool has a simple design but with more features. It comes with removable step attachment so you could use it as a step ladder whenever the need arise. Besides, you can’t just easily step on a tall stool to reach things without any steps, right?
- Contemporary design in color black makes it universal.
- Sturdy and reliable step stool.
- The height is perfect for bars and breakfast counter.
- Perfect stool in the kitchen to easily access top cabinets.
- Questionable quality and materials.
- Holes and crews doesn’t always match up.
- Can be difficult and time-consuming to assemble.
- Some holes are not properly aligned and can be in the wrong place.
D. Tall Stools with Back
Not all stools have a back rest, but having one adds convenience! Would you rather have none or have one? Try making up your mind by looking at the examples of tall stools with backrest we created for you:
1. Low Back Adjustable Height Swivel Bar Stool
This tall stool doesn’t even have a cushioned backrest, it swivels too! The design is beautiful and modern. The black cushion and upholstery is matched with aluminum steel finish that make it look more extravagant than what it actually cost.
- Beautiful modern design.
- Soft and comfortable upholstery.
- Sleek metal frame finish.
- Adjustable stool height.
- Quality is good and it allows you to lean back and rest.
- Comes with a footrest.
- Sinks/adjusts slightly on its own.
- Can be difficult to assemble.
- Chair’s curved back design keeps pushing you forward–out of the chair.
E. Tall Wooden Stools
Wooden stools scream durability, coziness and versatility. Wooden elements in the kitchen adds a touch of country styling, and wouldn’t hurt other interior designs as well.
1. Coaster 29-Inch Dining Barstool
This wooden chair looks pretty and sturdy. It may not have cushion seats, but it sits you perfectly enough to get comfortable. The absence of backrest allows it to accommodate larger frames adults as well.
- Solid wooden construction and build.
- The wood used is also of good quality with polished finish.
- The added wooden braces between the legs added support and stability, and at the same time, serves as foot rests.
- Very durable and long-lasting.
- Easy to put together.
- Pre-drilled holes could be not deep enough so you have to drill them deeper.
- Screws that come with it are not very durable.
F. Tall Rolling Stools
These stools have wheel casters that allow you to move around. These type of stools are perfect for home office with high desks.
1. Boss Office Products B16245-BK Be Well Medical Spa Drafting Stool with Back
This stool has many features in a very affordable price. It has wheels, allows you to swivel, has backrest, and footrest. The seat is comfortable as well. It’s a functional item that you’d wish belongs to the comforts of your home.
- Has many features like backrest, footrest, wheels and swivel function.
- The height is adjustable so you can work on any desk with ease.
- Upholstery is comfortable and easy to clean.
- Chrome finish make it look nice and modern.
- Some say comfort is still inadequate.
- Not for daily and heavy usage.
- Not suitable for large people.
- Some quality concerns.
G. Tall Stools with Arms
Some find stools more comforting with arms and some might think it limits for size and movement. Having a tall stool with arms depends on your needs and preference. Take a look at the one below:
1. Powell Company Big and Tall Copper Stamped Back Barstool with Arms
- Looks expensive and has an elegant style and build.
- Generously sized seating makes it comfortable for any adult size.
- Assembly is easy.
- Durable, sturdy yet pretty.
- Comes with armrest and it swivels.
- Costs a little more than regular stools.
- It is bulky and heavy.
- The paint on the cushion fades and disintegrate through time.
H. Tall Drafting Stools
Drafting, sketching and other table-craft work make you bend a lot and move a around the table. Having a drafting stool will save both of your time and energy while giving you comfort as you work. Talk about a great investment!
1. Modway Veer Drafting Stool-Chair
This drafting stool works perfect as a drafting stool and a general home office type of stool. It has a breathable back mesh which ensures you don’t trap sweat and heat as you work. It swivels to allow movement, and has both armrest and footrest to give you additional comfort. Upholstery and design is also modern and gorgeous.
- Offers great upholstery, footrest and and backrest.
- Adjustable height.
- Swivels and has wheels.
- Modern executive design.
- Some find it too hard and uncomfortable.
- Difficult to assemble.
- Not suitable for large frames.
- Tends to slide down in the long run.
I. Tall White Stools
White stools are universal and it looks clean and pure at all times. If you have a well-maintained tall white stall, your dining or bar area would look twice cleaner and more pleasant.
1. Homall Bar Stool Walnut Bentwood Adjustable Height Bar Stools with White Vinyl Seat
This tall white stool has modern design that looks gorgeous. The backrest has a polished wood finish and a padded support, tailored by great leatherette upholstery. The look and design look so expensive, you can’t even believe the actual price.
- Great aesthetics.
- Adjustable height.
- Padded backrest and well-crafted wooden armrest.
- Comes with footrest.
- Quality holds up more than expected from price range.
- Some find it hard, stiff and uncomfortable.
- Adjusting the height can be difficult for some.
J. Tall Black Stools
Black stools look modern and has that air of eliteness in it. Its universality allows it to complement any room interior. It does not easily get stained as well.
1. Trinity TWE-1101 Chrome Swivel Barstool
This tall black stool looks like a bar stool from your favorite diner. It has the elegant look in upholstered seating cushion with chrome finish for the stand. The build and quality is also surprisingly good given the low price.
- Elegant design.
- Can support up to 300lbs.
- Includes leverers efficiently support and balance weight shifts.
- Easy to assemble.
- Durable and sturdy for daily use.
- Chrome finish chips in the long run.
K. Tall Brown Stools
Brown is another universal color that is most popular among home owners. It has the country air and blends harmoniously with its environment. Brown stools would be the safest bet for the not-so-risk-takers.
1. Clarke 24″ Bar Stool in Dark Brown
- Space-saving folding stool with great aesthetics.
- No assembly needed.
- Sturdy solid quality.
- Attractive design.
- Comfortable and well-made.
- Wood needs maintenance for it to stay polished and great looking.
L. Tall Leather Stools
Leather stools look expensive and can easily be cleaned. Just look at the one below:
1. Homall Bar Stools Swivel Black Bonded Leather Barstool Adjustable Hydraulic Bar Stool
- Padding is thick and comfortable.
- Swivels for added comfort and functionality.
- Upholstery looks nice, wear and tear resistant, easy to maintain, and breathable.
- Chrome plating holds up in the long run and prevents rust.
- Comes with fott rest
- A little unsteady base.
- Quality is not very reliable.
M. Tall Swivel Stools
Swivel stools are great for working purposes because movement are not limited. It allows you to move from one side of table to another without using much energy. here is a great example of a reliable swivel stool:
1. Modern Square PU Leather Adjustable Bar Stools With Back
The padding on this swivel stool is not too thick or too thin. It is the perfect padding for people working or eating in the kitchen to stay alert without getting too comfy on their seats or getting very uncomfortable. It is ideal for bars and tall dining area.
- Modern and beautiful design.
- Upholstery quilted leather cover is water and wear resistant, and breathable.
- Easy to maintain.
- Made of good quality materials.
- Adjustable and has footrest.
- May tend to squeak in the long run.
- The base can be worn and be unstable.
- Some chairs sinks and won’t stay up after a while.
With so many options to choose from, one can be easily get overwhelmed with the choices. All of the listed stools are pretty, yet they vary in some functions and prices. If only we could purchase five of different kinds at once, it would be nice. However, the thing is, once you chose a particular design, it needs to come in sets. So, better choose wisely!