Welcome to our extensive article on Vince Vaughn's former houses. One is a Hollywood Hills home and the other is a spectacular Spanish style house in Los Feliz.
Welcome to these featured homes that were once owned by Vince Vaughn.
Vaughn has done it all from writer to producer to actor. He is probably best-known for his role in the movie, Wedding Crashers. He is a natural in front of the camera. He’s funny and seems like he enjoys it so much. Then, of course, there is The Break-Up and The Internship too. He has several TV projects under his belt too including his latest, Fear(Less) with Tim Ferriss.
He was born in Minneapolis and raised in Lake Forest. He is a huge Chicago Cubs and Chicago Blackhawks fan. The teams have a loyal follower with Vaughn. And how fun is it to know that his dad, Vernon, has worked with Vince in six of his movies.
Table of Contents
1. Vince’s Former Los Feliz House
The former house of Vince Vaughn was just listed for $6,987,000 by Konstantine Valissarakos with Nourmand & Associates and Rick Yohon with Sotheby’s. One of the most coveted properties in the Los Feliz Oaks, the current owners, wardrobe stylist, Erica Maslow and Renny Maslow, a screenwriter and Emmy-award winning commercial director, as well as novelist Lydia Fitzpatrick teamed up to restore and design a 1930s mansion with Hollywood history in the Los Feliz Oaks.
About the house
This 4,033-square-foot, 5 bedroom, 7 bath, circa 1930 Spanish Colonial gated compound has been taken down to the studs and meticulously restored and modernized, all while retaining the soul of a vintage sunny old world mansion. I’ve included a few images below my signature, and can provide more if needed.
Located at 5672 Valley Oak Drive, Los Feliz, CA 90027, this beautiful property is comprised of three large lots, and offers amenities including:
- Sprawling private, flat lawns;
- Massive newly-resurfaced swimming pool with spa;
- Artist’s cabin with koi pond and a guest casita/pool house.
- Tiled entry leading to a step-down living room with fireplace;
- French doors leading from the living room to an adjacent courtyard patio with new pergola;
- Open formal dining room leading to an enormous great room with a brand new culinary kitchen with multiple seating areas opening directly to the yard, pool and full outdoor kitchen; and
- Exquisite primary bedroom with his and hers baths, plus 3 more bedrooms upstairs and a full maid’s suite downstairs.
2. About His Former Hollywood Hills House
Vaughn bought the house he once owned in 2014 from Kate Bosworth. The 2,890 square foot home has three bedrooms and three baths. It also includes a lap pool and an outdoor living room. The interior is incredible with so many great attentions to detail. The lot is just over half an acre. Its location couldn’t be better with canyon views all around.
What I Like About this House
- The kitchen: This room is huge! There are two sinks, plenty of counter space, and a generous amount of storage. The stove is restaurant quality.
- Primary bedroom suite: It’s a large room too with two walk-in closets. The primary bathroom has an oversized shower, a double Carrara marble vanity, and a jetted tub.
- The white interior: I’m a big fan of the openness that a white interior brings to a home. Exposed beams add a rustic touch in several of the rooms including the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
- Storage: There are extra storage and built-in shelves all through the house. I especially like the landing area with its floor to ceiling bookcase.
- Landscaping: The bedroom opens out to the lap pool. How nice is that? The landscaping is stunning with lots of larger trees for some welcome shade and privacy too. A row of bamboo flanks one side of the pool, giving it a Zen-like feel. There is a large brick patio that is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
I think the pics speak for themselves. Check out this gallery of photos.
- Image Source: Trulia
Image Source: Trulia
Map of Neighborhood
Vince Vaughn Interview
Vaughn has made a lot of smart choices in his career that has paid off in the end. According to TheRichest.com, Vince Vaughn has a net worth of about $50 million.