Here’s a unique tiny house with plenty of deck space designed and built by Carpenter Owl.
- Dimensions: 22′ Long, 8.5′ Wide, and 13.5′ High
- Weight: Approximately 11,000 Pounds
- There is a double-decker deck with a spiral staircase.
- The table on the upper deck folds down to reveal a vintage soaker tub.
- All of the light fixtures in the house were hand cut.
- The whiskey still is hidden inside a copper-topped table with a 4K Dwarf brand wood stove on top.
- There is a secret door behind a drawing of the home that leads from the bed loft to the outdoor soaker tub.
- The bed is kingsize with his and her porthole windows flanking the sides and a 6′ wide operable window at the head.
- The roof was reclaimed from two old structures and was rolled flat using a fork truck.
- All of the plumbing, including the faucets, were done out of soldered copper.
- The shower is made of an elastic stucco with a slate shelf and hand laid spiral mosaic floor.
- The exterior of the structure is all walnut with cedar trim.