- Dimensions: 22′ Long, 8.5′ Wide, and 13.5′ High
- Weight: Approximately 11,000 Pounds
- There is a double-decker deck with a spiral staircase.
- The table on the upper deck folds down to reveal a vintage soaker tub.
- All of the light fixtures in the house were hand cut.
- The whiskey still is hidden inside a copper-topped table with a 4K Dwarf brand wood stove on top.
- There is a secret door behind a drawing of the home that leads from the bed loft to the outdoor soaker tub.
- The bed is kingsize with his and her porthole windows flanking the sides and a 6′ wide operable window at the head.
- The roof was reclaimed from two old structures and was rolled flat using a fork truck.
- All of the plumbing, including the faucets, were done out of soldered copper.
- The shower is made of an elastic stucco with a slate shelf and hand laid spiral mosaic floor.
- The exterior of the structure is all walnut with cedar trim.
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.