Details about the Rental
Meyer’s West Village condo was placed on the 17th floor of a pre-war building built back in the 1930s. Meyer’s condo itself offers a stunning view of the Hudson River and the luxurious West Village neighborhood.
Upon entering the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, you will find yourself in a spacious foyer entry ,with a quaint coat closet, that will take you to a wide 26-foot recessed living room that’s equipped three south-facing windows and a nice cozy spot for a burning fireplace.
It also has a separate dining area that can seat up to 4 people and is right in front of an open kitchen that comes with white kitchen cabinets that has brass handles, a farmhouse sink, an under-the-counter wine fridge, and a full-sized refrigerator.
The building is also just across Abingdon Square Park, and has an accommodating full-time doorman, a roof deck, a bit of extra storage, and a pet-friendly environment.
The condo is made with hardwood floors that have been fully-renovated all over the 994-square-foot apartment. The place also boasts high ceilings that, two private bathrooms for each bedroom (one bathroom has a large steam shower), and 2 walk-in closets with more than sufficient space.
What I Love About This House
- The kitchen is somewhat small, yet is built with a contemporary luxurious taste. The brass accents paired with the light-colored cabinetry looks like a timeless and classic combination.
- The building can make you feel a completely convenient feel. From the full-time doorman down to the building’s close proximity to the park, the place just feels more safe and hassle-free.
- The steam shower and walk-in closets make for the best personal care experience.
- The kitchen is well lit with natural light because of the large windows.
- The whole place is great for pet-lovers.
- The light-colored interior makes the entire apartment look extra spacious.
- The fireplace makes the living room a more comfortable place to relax in.
- It offers a stunning view of the Hudson river.
- Each room has ample closet space including built in cabinets and walk-ins.
Below is the full photo gallery of Steven Meyer’s home.
Image source: Trulia.
Image source: Trulia.
Map of Neighborhood
Here’s a map of the neighborhood in West Village, New York:
Image source: Google Maps
Entertainment channel, NBC, renewed Seth Meyer’s “Late Night” contract to let him continue being the show’s host until 2021. As of today, Meyer’s estimated net worth is approximately at $10M.
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.