See 7 patio staging ideas guaranteed to help you maximize the function, beauty, and desirability of your backyard patio!
Welcome to our gallery featuring a number of marvelous patio designs created by Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors is a company that focuses on providing staging services, as well as the sale of high-quality custom furnishings to decorators, interior designers, and a variety of other customers.
Popular interior designers seek out Bespoke specifically due to their reputation as a provider of top of the line, high-quality, handcrafted, bench-made furnishings and accessories at a reasonable price.
The company chooses quality over quantity for their furnishings and handmade craftsmanship over assembly line construction. Their comprehensive catalogue provides options in dozens of styles, while still offering complete customization options. With these customization options, customers can make alterations to the pieces in the catalogue so that they can fit their need or specification.
This gallery uses the incredible designs from Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors to demonstrate a list of important tips to keep in mind when staging a home to sell.
When designing and staging a patio area, remember these tips:
- Make your patio look new and fresh – A new and fresh patio is a big selling feature for a home, while an old and worn patio can be a turn off. Make sure that the wood on your patio is freshly stained with something light and inviting. Replace old or worn out sections to make it as inviting as possible. Freshen paint wherever it is needed. (Source: HGTV)
- Create distinct spaces – When you are staging a patio, there are three areas you should cultivate in the space. First is a dining area. This area should have a table and chairs, and look as if it’s ready for an outdoor meal. The second area should be a cozy seating area. This could include a group of chairs around a center point, such as a fire pit. This area should look ready for a party or gathering. The third is a small retreat, somewhere out and isolated near a garden or water feature at the other end of a stone or gravel walkway. This should be a place the buyer can see themselves retreating to for peace and quiet. (Source: Realtor Mag)
- Never neglect your outdoors – Even in a small space, with a minuscule and negligible outdoor area, remember that all of your space is important. If you think your outdoor space is too small, perhaps a small cafe table and chair could transform your tiny outdoor space into a cute outdoor breakfast spot. (Source: Houzz)
- Think neutral – When looking for pieces to stage your patio area, look toward neutral palettes that the buyer can project their own ideas and designs onto. The staging should be a blank canvas for them to easily picture in their own style. (Source: Staging Spaces Online)
- Be green – To really make your outdoor feel alive, utilize some greenery. Plants can add a great deal of character and life to your patio area. They bring a vibrance that makes the area quite appealing. (Source: Staging Spaces Online)
We hope that these tips provide you with the aide to make the best choices and help your home sell faster!
This lovely staged patio shows the natural colors that look bright and inviting in the sun, and also lets prospective buyers project their own design ideas onto the space. The seating is arranged in a way to make a nice conversation area, a place where a party or gathering would fit perfectly. This patio invites people to just sit down and hang out. The plants are an amazing addition, bringing vibrancy and life to the area. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here we see a circle of seats around a nice glass table. This makes a great gathering area for friends and family. Again we see a great use of neutral colors and furnished arrangements to make a welcoming and appealing space for buyers to really see the potential of this patio space. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
The greenery around this wonderful deck brings a splash of life and vibrancy that really attracts buyers. The seating is all gathered around a central focus point, creating an alluring and fun gathering spot near a fire. This is a great space to get together on warm sunny days, or cool nights. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This outdoor space utilizes two of the three kinds of spaces good for patio staging. Off on the far end is a small eating area, perfect for a sunrise breakfast outside, and in the center is a nice neutral and relaxing space for hanging out with friends in the afternoon. This gives buyers an idea of the versatility and all the possibility that this patio area has. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This stunning patio area has a warm and welcoming eating area. This area is very well lit, which can be a large draw for buyers who will want to use this outdoor area in the night time. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
A simple patio that uses its space to make a small, bright and simple eating area that can make this deck an attractive feature for buyers. Even a single potted plant on the table is a way of adding a dynamic element that breathes life into the patio. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This large and appealing deck is staged with fantastic neutral furnishings in multiple areas. The near area is a perfect gathering area that can have buyers picturing staging all sorts of functions in their lush backyards. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.