A home on one of the most prominent roads in Cape Town. The design aims to frame the views of the city with views of Lion’s Head and Table Mountain to the side and back of the property.
- Architect: SAOTA
- Status: Completed 2017
- Project Area: 850 m2
- Project Type: Single Residential
- Project Team: Greg Truen, Michael Wentworth, Dov Goldring, Jaco Botha & Puja Patel
- Structural Engineers: Moroff & Kühne Consulting Engineers
- Quantity Surveyor: SBDS Quantity Surveyors
- Main Contractor: Gossow & Harding Construction Pty (Ltd)
- Interior Décor: OKHA
- Landscaping: Franchesca Watson Garden Designer
- Photography: Adam Letch & Micky Hoyle
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.