They say breaking up is hard to do, and it’s even more difficult if you’ve purchased a multimillion dollar property with your ex.
When Iggy Azalea and Nick Young split back in July of 2016, after their year-long engagement and just three months after an infidelity scandal, they had to decide what to do about their San Fernando Valley home that they had purchased in 2014 from Selena Gomez.
Young, nicknamed Swaggy P, an all-star basketball player for the LA Lakers, was benched for the later half of the season as the coach decided to allow newer players a chance to take the court. He has a player option in 2017, and to date, reports indicate he hasn’t yet decided if he plans to renew with the team for next year.
Details about the Home
Positioned within a posh gated community in San Fernando Valley, California, their six bedroom, nine bathroom house boasts 6,630 square feet of living space with a separate two-bedroom guest house that has its own private entrance.
Listed for $3.395 million, the fully remodeled home sits on an acre of land positioned on a prime corner lot in the community.
Living in this house is an experience in and of itself. The lush front entrance includes a fountain, creating a serene atmosphere and providing a unique design element.
The property places emphasis on luxury, from the chef’s kitchen with glamorous fixtures and finishes, to the high-end materials used throughout. The open floor plan flows naturally from the kitchen to the family and game room, then into a formal living and dining area.
The full acre of land is put to good use, offering a plethora outdoor entertaining options. Guests and homeowners can relax in the spacious pool and spa, shoot some hoops on the basketball court, or cook a meal and toast marshmallows in the outdoor kitchen and fire pit.
What I Love About This House
- Not only is the outdoor area large, but it’s also thoughtfully landscaped, beautifully manicured, and perfectly laid out. The stone pavers and lush grass are the perfect complement to the classic lines of the overall design and create a refreshing oasis to enjoy the beautiful California climate.
- The house provides perfect spaces to be fancy, or to keep things simple. The eat-in kitchen has space for a casual breakfast nook, and the large formal dining room can accommodate larger gatherings.
- Every room includes large, modern windows to bring in lots of natural light and air making the spacious property feel even bigger and more open.
- The kitchen has every amenity any chef could hope for and provides plenty of storage for all your accessories. It opens directly into the living space, making it easy to interact with your guests while you’re entertaining.
- The separate guest house is an impressive amenity, and it has a private entrance giving you options if you want to have a temporary or permanent rental living on the property.
Here you’ll see all the images of the stunning property.
Image Source: Trulia
Image Source: Trulia
Map of the Area
Here is a map of Tarzana area where their San Fernando Valley home is located.
Iggy and Nick on Lip Synch Battle
Is lip synching bad for your relationship?
Iggy Azalea’s net worth is $10 million, while Nick Young’s is $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.