Check out our 10 marvelous dining room staging ideas, guaranteed to make your prospective buyers feel right at home!
Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors is a company that focuses on providing staging services and selling high-quality, custom furniture to a variety of customers, including decorators and interior designers.
Interior designers and decorators have often sought out the company as a source of furnishing and accessories. They take great pride in providing well crafted, bench made furniture, and selling it at a reasonable price.
This company chooses quality over quantity for its handmade furnishings.
The catalogue that Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors offers to its customers has furnishings and designs from a plethora of styles. They also have many customization options, so that the multitude of designs can be altered to fit the consumer’s specific needs.
This gallery illustrates important tips for staging a dining room when you plan to sell your home, using the the incredible designs by Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
When staging your dining room, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Get ready for a party – Set up your dining room as if you are getting ready to entertain. Make it appear as though there is about to be a nice dinner filled with food, company, and laughter. This does not need to be a full set up, but a few place settings, with plate, napkin, and a wine glass is enough to inspire a buyer’s imagination of the meals they may share in this area. (Source: Forbes)
- Style your tables – A bare table can be a cold and uninviting piece in a room. Decorate your table with accessories. Try not to have a singular large arrangement as this can come across as too stiff. Instead, try a small grouping of smaller pieces to create some interest. (Source: Houzz)
- Keep it bright – If you can manage it, let in a great deal of natural light. Candlelit romantic dinners may be appealing, but when buyers are looking for homes, a dark dining room is not appealing. Let the room shine. You want the room to be light and breezy rather than dark and gloomy. (Source: HGTV)
- Update the look – Outdated fixtures are easy to replace, and making some small updates can really increase the appeal of the room. Update any wallpaper with something lighter and more welcoming. (Source: Virtually Staging Properties)
- Maintain a flow – Make sure your dining room has a good flow, and that people can move through it easily. This is one room where you don’t want passers-through to feel stuck. A spacious and easy to traverse dining room is an appealing one. (Source: Virtually Staging Properties)
We hope that these tips will help you make the best decisions and help you sell your home swiftly!
This dining room is staged with a lot of seats, and nice open space for navigating this area. Over on the side table we see a tray with some wine and glasses. These items suggest that this area is nearly prepared for people to jump right in and enjoy themselves. The bright colors and the well lit nature of this room also makes it very appealing for the prospective buyer. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This is a simple layout of a dining room. The tables are adorned with some stylish accessories, rather than one large arrangement. The light colors also allow the light to fill the room and make a bright and welcoming space. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here is another angle on the dining room that shows how well the space is used, making a wide and open easy flow. There is no feeling stuck in this room, as that entire area is easy to move through. This creates an excellent sense of space and flow to the entire home. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
A small group of interesting items sit on the table of this clean and modern dining room. These pieces prevent the table area from coming across as bare and unappealing. The clean and simple staging does well with the open space and modern design. The flow in this room is good, and none of the space feels cluttered or restrictive. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This dining room uses a small table and simple chairs to make the space feel open and wide. There is also quite a bit of natural light coming in through the living room. On the table is a simple plant arrangement, as well as a tray with some wine and glasses. This tray creates the narrative that it may be served at any moment. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This bright and elegant dining room is spacious enough for a long dinner table and still have plenty of room to have a free, obstruction-free flow through the room. The two interesting arrangements on the table help the space from looking too bare, but also are not too stuffy and distracting. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
A simple and sophisticated dining room with a monochromatic theme. The windows try to let in a lot of natural light, but the lamps help when enough cannot shine in. While there is black in the room, there is plenty of white to balance it out and keep the room bright and welcoming. The room is not very large, so a smaller table is used to make a easy and open flow. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This is a simple and clever staged dining room. The seating consists of two different kinds of chair, around a unique wooden table. The simplicity of this design makes it an appealing area, and keeping the seating against the wall as it is, makes for good flow in an unconventional dining space. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
This is a good example of a bright and welcoming dining room with plenty of warm, natural light, and a easy flow and good use of space. The bright colors make this space attractive and inviting for prospective buyers who can picture themselves and their family around this elegant table. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Here is another shot, closer to the table where we can see the elegant candlesticks and serving tray that sits on the table. Over on the built in shelves we can see the wine and glasses that build that lived narrative, showing the buyer how the space could look when they live here, ready to serve wine to their friends. See the complete home portfolio at Bespoke Home Staging & Interiors.
Related Galleries & Rooms You May Like:
37 Striking Dining Rooms By Our Favorite Design Partners | 33 Stylish Dining Rooms By Truly Fantastic Interior Designers | 24 Stunning Dining Rooms With Chandeliers | 15 Marvelous Contemporary Dining Rooms