Here’s a fun project bordering on an experiment.
Three interior designers were invited to design the above empty home office space into a home office. Watch the different approaches and end result by these highly regarded designers.
The three designers are:
- Laura Hodges: design style is tailored, layered and classically modern.
- Alvin Wayne: Luxe, 70’s vintage and all things natural.
- Lula Galeano: design style is summed up as problem-solving.
Restrictions with the project: None.
Watch the process and three different designs:
What’s my favorite design?
- My favorite overall design is the one by Lulu Galeano, however, there is no desk which is an issue for me for a home office.
- My favorite design for cool and comfort factor is the one by Alvin.
- My favorite for purely functional use is the one by Laura with plenty of desk space and all the bookshelves.
Three very different home office designs, each with a different emphasis. Fun stuff.