Ask a Professional Landscaper Your Questions Online
Get Landscaping & Answers Now
Who wants to wait for answers to their landscaping questions? Nobody, that’s who. Ask your question above and get answers immediately (with payment of a small fee).
Get Landscaping Ideas
Maybe you don’t need a landscaping professional. Maybe there’s a simple fix or DIY solution. You’ll never know if you don’t ask.
If it turns out you’re best off hiring a landscaper, then at least you know where you stand. Instant answers to questions helps you move forward.
We have a huge network of qualified professional landscapers at your disposal. Once you ask your question, a professional will enter the chat and answer your questions (for a small fee).
Examples of landscaping questions asked and answered
- How do you plant a pink jasmine plant? What happens to this plant in winter – do the leaves stay green or they wither away?
- Can you tell me what kind of grass this is? It stays green and nice all year long through hot August temperatures all the way through snow!
- We have a gravel driveway that is slightly below the grade of the grass on both sides, so that anytime we get a big rain, it washes out. I have heard several recommendations on fixing this, but no consensus regarding the best approach. What do you suggest?
- How can I repair a severely damaged ornamental pear tree?
- How do I get rid of dandelions?
- How do I get rid of gophers?
- How do I plant grass seed?
- How do I attract hummingbirds?
- How do I get rid of poison ivy?
- How do I prune roses?
- How to properly water succulents?
- I have a 3″ plastic drain for my lawn. I noticed recently the lawn has grown over the drain and the grass seems to be growing inside the drain which is clogging it. I was able to pull out the grass in the opening, but it’s clogged deeper into the drain. Do you know how I can clear it? I tried using a steel indoor drain clogger thing (sorry, I don’t know the proper name). It doesn’t seem to hook onto the grass to pull it out though.
- I have skip laurels that have holes and brown leaves. These were just put in by a landscaper in October. Can these be saved is my question?
- I just bought a house with 4 large trees that need some pretty major trimming to allow enough sunlight thru for the front yard to support grass.1) Is it OK for me to cut these Branches now or should I wait until it gets a little colder and the remaining leaves fall out?2) I’m assuming that I should wait for Spring-time to RE-SOD the front yard and freshen up the landscape beds, but wanted to get an expert’s feedback to confirm…..specifically how early I could get started RESODing next Spring?
How our “Ask a Landscaper” Feature Works
Step 1: Type in your landscaping question.
Step 2: We will find the most qualified landscaping expert to answer your question(s). With a huge network of landscapers on hand, this doesn’t take long at all.
Step 3: Pay a small fee (which will amount to much less than paying for an in-person consultation or having a pro come to your house to answer your questions).
Step 4: The live online landscaping expert answers your question. You can go back and forth honing in your question until you get the answer you seek.
Get a second opinion: If you’re not confident about the answer you received, you can request a second opinion free of charge.
24/7: Another benefit of our “ask a landscaping expert” feature is that it’s available 24/7. You don’t have to wait to get your questions answered.