Popular DIY, Home Improvement & Design Content from Around the Web
Welcome to our curated list featuring the most popular home improvement, design and DIY content from around the web. Each week we add content that is wildly popular as indicated by social shares and trending trajectory.
Table of Content
- Popular DIY, Home Improvement & Design Content from Around the Web
- Give your kids the coolest bathroom with these ideas—and you’ll probably love them too!
- Homeowner wants more privacy at her backdoor. Look what she does instead of hanging curtains
- A mom collects Dollar Store frames. What they become? I am SO doing this on my front porch!
- Homeowner collects bottle caps for a year—look at her jaw dropping floor now!
- Do THIS with 4 pairs of Dollar Store flip flops to totally brighten up your front door—and it only 15 minutes to make!
- This soda bottle storage idea is so simple you’ll be surprised you didn’t think of it sooner!
- Do THIS to an old dresser to turn it into this awesome idea for your patio!
- Now THIS is a brilliant way to reuse your leftover Coffee mate bottles!
- 32 Dining Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Concrete Lights
- DIY Mirrored Nightstand
- How to build a firewood accent wall
- 9 Ways to Add Storage to Small Laundry Rooms
- 27 Amazing Attic Bedrooms
- One of the Best Garage Storage Ideas … Ever!
- 13 Awesome DIY Bathroom Vanities
- 20 Stunning Gardens from Around the Globe
- Stair Railing Makeover (for $33)
- 11 Free Kitchen Island Plans
- 34 Fabulous DIY Kitchen Storage Ideas
- 20 DIY Kitchen Backsplashes
- DIY Kitchen Wipes
- Five Clever DIY Uses for Concrete
- Attractive Book Storage Ideas
- DIY Patio Cooler Ice Chest
- 30 Amazing Home Office Desks
- Stair Slides
- One Amazing Quilt
- Four Awesome Ballon Hacks
- 19 She-Sheds
- Get Our Carefully Curated "Popular Home Improvement" Content Delivered to Your Inbox
This adds a bit of glam to any bedroom. Super popular video with almost 4 million views (for good reason).
This is undeniably brilliant and not terribly difficult to do if you don’t mind picking up a few tools.
If tired of spending money on expensive wipes or you just have a penchant for doing things yourself, here’s a 4.5 minute video showing you how to create your own wipes.
With 47 million views, this is one popular video on Facebook.
She sheds make sense if you have yard space. It’s nice to create a separate, quiet space for reading, crafts, relaxing, hobbies, writing… whatever you do during leisure time.
Check out these 19 she-shed ideas. I do find it odd that some have a big bed… but maybe getting out of the house is the only place for a quiet nap.
Get Our Carefully Curated "Popular Home Improvement" Content Delivered to Your Inbox
We spend hours every week scouring the web and using advanced tools to find trending and popular home improvement, design and DIY content.
Get our selections delivered to inbox. Fill in your email below.