The most expensive home sold in 2017 was in Hong Kong and sold for just under $154 million. I fear that record will be broken in short order as it seems mega mansions are sprouting up in many international cities like Los Angeles, New York, London, Hong Kong and others.
Fortunately you don’t have to spend $100 million on a home to get luxury, but generally luxury will cost more than $1 million in most markets. Frankly, $1 million doesn’t get all that much house in some areas like California (land of celebrity homes), Vancouver (Canada – I live here), New York, London, Stockholm, Hong Kong and many other cities.
While we showcase interior designs at all budget levels, we have a terrific series of luxury interior design ideas where we include only the most luxurious designs. The entire series is organized by room. You can access each room below. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- 12 Mega-Mansions with 20,000+ Sq. Ft. (Photo Galleries)
- 84 Luxury Yacht Interiors: Bedroom, Galley and Salon Pictures
- 22 Luxury Patios (Photos)
- 35 Luxury Swimming Pools (Residential)
- 35 Luxury Home Foyers and Entry Halls (Grand Entrance Photos)
- 28 Ultra Luxury Dining Room Designs (Best-of-the-Best Photos)
- 28 Luxury Home Office Designs (Stunning)
- 32 Stunning Luxury Master Bedroom Designs (Photo Collection)
- 23 Awesome Features You Only Find in Luxury Homes (Mansion Photos)
- 15 Luxury Living Room Designs (Stunning)
- 34 Large Luxury Master Bathrooms that Cost a Fortune in 2018
- 30 Custom Luxury Kitchen Designs that Cost More than $100,000
- Wow! 50 Luxury Sofas that Cost More Than $5,000
- 101 Luxury Walk-In Closet Designs (2018 Pictures)