Are you one of those people who think that you can't cook? This recipe only includes a handful of ingredients and is so easy anyone can prepare it. Garlic Butter Steak Bites is the perfect recipe for people who are learning to cook since it is quick, easy, and delicious.
Quick, simple, A totally delicious, some of the best kinds of food are made from basic ingredients and easy recipes. While some people may believe that you have to be a skilled cook to make a tasty meal, that is actually a misconception. You can serve a classic, tasty meal like our recipe for Garlic Butter Steak Bites with very little culinary experience and only a handful of ingredients.
“I just can’t cook.”
“I think I could burn water.”
“I’d probably poison you if I tried to cook.”
Have you ever heard someone say something like this? Maybe you have said something along these lines.
Often an attempt to laugh off a lack of confidence and skill in the kitchen, comments like these reveal the belief that cooking is just really hard. It is not uncommon for certain people to truly believe that they just cannot cook. For these people, cooking seems to be a complicated process that only the skilled or truly talented can perform.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe
- Large skillet
- Medium-Sized Bowl
- Kitchen Scissors
- 2 pounds Sirloin Steak cut into small bites, trimmed of bones, fat, and connective tissue
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Heat the cooking oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle all sides of the steak bites with salt and pepper.
- Put the steak in the hot oil in a single layer, spaced out with about a half inch between the pieces. You probably will need to cook up the meat in two separate batches.
- Cook the meat for about 4 or 5 minutes, or until it is a dark brown color on the bottom. Then, using a pair of tongs or a spatula, flip the bits of meat to cook the other side of the meat bites.
- When the meat is browned on both sides, remove the meat to a bowl or plate. Repeat with the second portion of the meat, cooking the steak bites as directed previously.
- Place the other half of the meat into the bowl with the first part.
- Melt the butter in the hot skillet. Take the pan off of the heat and allow the butter to gently melt with the residual heat. Turn the heat down to medium low.
- When the butter is melted into a liquid, put the pan back on the stove heat and spoon the garlic into the melted butter. Cook the butter and garlic together for about 60 seconds, or until the garlic is a light golden brown color and is very fragrant.
- Return the steak bites to the pan and stir the meat into the butter and garlic sauce to coat each piece of meat in the sauce.
- Using kitchen scissors, snip the parsley into the skillet on top of the meat, making a lovely bright green garnish.
- Serve the steak bites over rice or pasta, spooning a bit of the garlic butter sauce over the pasta or rice. Add a green veggie or a tossed salad along with a home baked roll and serve a balanced meal that they whole family will love.