Antique pieces are hard to find. You’d have to hit the flea market or go to specialty stores just to hunt for the authentic ones. And for some cases, antique stores and sellers are even harder to find. That’s why online shopping is a godsend. It brings you almost everything you’re looking for without you having to leave your comfort zone.
List of Online Antique Stores
So if you’re into vintage shopping, you’re in luck. We’ve rounded the internet with this complete list of online antique stores for your convenience.
1. Amazon: If you are looking to buy or sell antiques online, one of the best places to start is Amazon. This website offers a range of antiques for buyers to choose. Some of the most interesting pieces of antiques you can find on Amazon include a flower carved wooden jewelry storage box, a HALONA bronze Victorian Pendant necklace with SWAROVSKI Icicle crystal and a none functioning metal phone with a receiver and microphone. All these are great items with a priceless value that you can add to your collection. The website also allows sellers to list their collectible items for sale at a price of their choice.
2.Ruby Lane: Another great place where to buy collectibles online is Ruby Lane. Unlike Amazon, Ebay, Craiglist and other websites that deal in endless ranges of other products, this website specializes particularly in antiques. Right now, top featured collectibles on the site include a beautiful antique shell cameo of Hebe and the Eagle, a Masriera neck ring and other pieces. All the items above are legitimate and can be tested to prove.
3.Webstore: Webstore is an upcoming online auctione store. However, this site functions in the same way as Amazon, Ebay and other similar sites do in terms of the items being offered. It lists a wide range of items besides antiques and collectibles. Webstore is a great market place for buyers and sellers alike.
Sellers can list their items on it for auctioning. Then buyers will place their offers where the highest bidder is the one who will take home that item. This is a great place to obtain priceless antiques and collectibles. Examples of antiques listed on there currently include a classic silver cigarette case, a vintage tapestry handbag and a rare old antique candle holder painted brown.
4. Artfire: Although Artifire lists items under 6 different categories including jewelry,entertainment, craft supplies and tools, artpieces are the most common offerings here. The website gives talented artists from around the world an opportunity to display their pieces of artwork. For buyers, it is a great place where to find classic handmade jewelry and other fantastic collectibles.
One very hot item on there right now is a sunset pelican diamond glass pendant made of Iridescent art glass and sterling silver and believed to be from the Victorian era. Made for gifting purposes, this priceless pendant can be another great addition to your antique collection. There is also a classic handmade champagne bottle opener, which is believed to be more than 50 years old, listed on the site.
5. Etsy: There is no doubt about the fact that Etsy is another great online destination for a wide range of vintage items. Vintage features two special categories i.e Art & Collectibles as well as vintage. Clicking on the art&collectibles tab opens a page with fantastic pieces of vintage items. From amazing sculptures and paintings to beautiful fiber arts and memorabilia, this page offers an endless list of vintage items.
If you want objects that are even more vintage than these, all you have got to do is click on the vintage tab, which is located at the far right end of the top of the home page. This will take you to a page with even more diverse range of classic objects that you can add to your antique collection. From vintage floor rags and classic jewelry to some of the very old paintings in the world, there is so much you can obtain here if you are a fan of classic stuff.
6. Craiglist: Craiglist too does list fantastic stuff when it comes to antiques. Many buyers and sellers rely on this online site that lists nearly every product or service on offer to look for a vintage item or sell one. They have a special category of antiques where you can obtain special coins and notes, jewelry, paintings, or pieces of furniture from many decades back on Craiglist. It is a very popular website for vintage stuff worth checking out.
7. Ebay: Just like Amazon and other similar websites, Ebay lists different categories of items ranging from electronics, cars as well as collectibles and art. There is also sporting goods, clothes and shoes, home and garden and more. Collectibles and art is one of the most popular product categories on this online marketplace. Many users go to Ebay to list or purchase antiques. There is a wide variety of vintage furniture, coins and notes as well as pieces of artwork to be found here.
In addition, there is an endless assortment of sports memorabilia, classic table and wall clocks, vintage stamps and many other incredible objects from many years back. In fact, Ebay is one of the best places with a wider variety of antiques. It serves better than some online antique stores that you know.
8. Bonanza: Bonanza is not a very popular online marketplace, but believe me, this site scores higher than sites such as Amazon or Etsy when it comes to artwork pieces and collectibles. Although this site offers various categories of products, some of the best items you can buy there are antiques. Bonanza lists more pieces of artwork, collectibles, antiques and souvenirs than many sites do.
Whether you are looking for the rare 1 dollar coin, which apparently is worth 1000 dollars or other classic item that is worth much more today, you can be sure that you will find it here or at least find a quality lead. Usually, many sellers who list their antiques probably do not understand the actual value of their items, hence they do sell them cheaply. I have personally bought a very priceless piece of jewelry on bonanza.com for quite less.
9. OLX: OLX.com is a first growing online marketplace for all products and services. Initially, it was known as Dealfish and the site mainly used to list career opportunities. Now the site has numerous listings for different categories of products and services. It is a great online market place to check out as well when you are looking for some antiques to add to your collection.
Or maybe you are in search for a special coin that is so hard to find that you can’t seem to obtain it from the sites above. You never know, you could just bump into that coin on OLX, because many buyers have not yet discovered this site, which has plenty to offer when it comes to vintage items.
10. Rehab Vintage Interiors: Just as the name implies, rehabvintage.net is a fantastic online store that deals mainly in vintage furniture. However, classic glass,ceramic objects are also available for sale on this website. Currently, featured antique furniture include a 1920s general fireproof desk, a 1960s steelcase steno chair and a 1940s industrial storage bin. There is also a number of classic paintings by some of the legendary painters like Leonardo Da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh and more.
Other hot stuff listed on this site include a Chinese etched art glass bud vase, a ceramic coil planter with earth-tone glaze and a Murano Swirl relief dish with gold leaf flakes by Venini. All these are classic stuff from the 1950s going back.
11.Red Line Vintage: Red Line Vintage is not a big name in the antiques industry, but it is a great place to look when you are in search of amazing pieces of vintage art. This online store can mainly be accessed via Facebook as they do not seem to have an actual website. But do not be fooled by the lack of a website, this store features a well thought out list of vintage, industrial, and mid century items. Portraits, robots, paintings, furniture and other stuff from the past periods are abound here. Because of this, it is worth checking out if you are a serious shopper of antique objects.
12. Omerohome: Omerohome is one of the best online stores that deal in classic items. This site offers a well-curated list of vintage kitchenware, furniture and animal sculptures of sentimental value. Other amazing items listed on omerohome.com include vintage mirrors, pottery, candle holders and decorative objects. When it comes to product variety, this website comes first. The list of classic items available for sale here is so broad that we cannot exhaust it all. For buyers of antique objects, this is another website that is worth checking out.
13. Tara Shaw Antiques: If you are fascinated by the cultural history of Europe, you can easily bring that history to your home and relive it with antique pieces from the continent. You can get taken back in time to the past eras that occurred in Europe, including the popular Victorian era by adding antique furniture pieces from the continent. That is where Tara Show Antiques comes in.
There is a well thought out list of classic European items on tarashow.com. The hottest antiques on there right now include an 18th century French Louis XVI Bombe chest, an 18th century Italian chandelier and a 19th century Swedish MORA clock. Just like omerohome.com, this site has a truly amazing variety of vintage items to add to your collection. Do not forget to check it out.
14. The Good Mod: The Good Mod is an incredible online store that specializes in a mid-century items mostly furniture. They buy and sell timeless furniture, lighting fixtures and accessories, and other items dating back to 1950s and earlier. Hottest items items on thegoodmod.com right now include a “Meridian” Line George Nelson clock, a Sail Desert Storm MCM OP art and a two-hemisphere line drawing on canvas by Sir Staley Spencer who was a legendary drawer and painters in the late 20th century.
Just like omerohome.com and tarashow.com, the.goodmod.com offers an endless list of classic items you can add to your collection. Do not forget to check out the site for amazing pieces of furniture and other vintage items.
15. Shopify: If you still cannot find what you are looking for despite checking all the websites above, it is time to visit shopify.com. Shopify is similar to Amazon, Ebay, and other such sites in many aspects. First, it gives sellers and buyers an opportunity to sell and buy respectively. Second, it offers different categories of products and services. The only part where Shopify differs from other sites is that buyers pay a small fee to secure products and services via the platform.
One of the hottest categories of products offered on Shopify is antiques. This category features a endless range of items from past past periods. Whether it is furniture pieces, sculptures or other vintage items it is that you are looking for, you can be confident that Shopify will not disappoint you.
16. Antiques and Chatchkes: Antiques and Chatchkes offers all manner of vintage stuff from jewelry and lighting accessories to furniture and kitchenware. Just like omerohome.com, tarashow.com and thegoodmod.com, antiquesandchatchkes.com offers an endless list of items. There is so much classic items for sale here that I doubt if you will miss whatever you are looking for. Right now, there is a very hot oil painting from the 18th century or so that has been listed for sale. Everyone checks it out. Another vintage item that is listed for sale on this site is a Faberge cross pendant. It looks like it is from the Victorian era because of the design.
17.Just Vintage Home: Last but not least, check out justvintagehome.com. This site offers a wide variety of vintage items and collectibles. Whether you are looking for pre-medieval, medieval and post medieval items and collectibles to add to your collection, this website could be another great place where to search. It has plenty of offerings in terms of antiques and collectibles.
Home Stratosphere is an award-winning home and garden online publication that’s a result of our talented researchers and writers who work directly with hundreds of professional interior designers, furniture designers, landscape designers and architects from around the world to create helpful, informative, entertaining and inspiring articles and design galleries.